Splash-n-Dash has transformed into a must-visit destination with our ALL DAY EXPERIENCE PASS, which offers a full day of fun for the entire family at one low affordable price. Local to Central California? Season Passes are available and pay for themselves in as little as 2 visits.
New in 2023 includes:
- Something has traveled across the sea and found its way into the waters at Lake McSwain! At over 140 feet long, it scared our divers to death and we had to wrangle it in our buoy lines to catch it!! Now that we’ve tamed it, we can’t get rid of it and have decided to keep it at the park forever.Introducing our new mascot …Miss Ali T. Gator! Flip off of her back, slide through her teeth, and try to make it across her massive “wipeout” inspired tail! She is ginormous and can’t wait to eat meet all of you!!
- Expanded Relay Dash Trax.
- Larger, redesigned Lil’ Splash park for the younger guests.
- For the ADULTS, a larger Lazy Splash area.
- An additional Waterview Cabana with coolers, ice, and (optional) food & beverage service.
- Movies on the Beach every Friday and Saturday night, beginning June 9th. Click here to order your tickets and season passes!
For Children under 7 / under 45″ tall, check out the Lil Splash area that is just for them!