Splash-n-Dash Aquapark is a physically strenuous attraction and your safety is our #1 priority! The following rules are in place to ensure the well-being of all of our guests.
COLOSSAL SPLASH & BIG SPLASH:
Must be at least 7 years old, and 45″ tall, and a capable swimmer to participate on the Colossal Splash and Big Splash attractions. These requirements are for your safety and are non-negotiable. Violators will be asked to leave the Colossal Splash and Big Splash area.
Must be under 7 years old or under 45″ tall. Parental supervision is required at all times. Violators will be asked to leave the Lil’ Splash area.
- Obey lifeguards’ directions at ALL times. Violators will be asked to exit the attractions.
- No swimming under the attractions for any reason
- No head first sliding or diving
- Flips and tricks ARE allowed and should be performed at your comfort and ability level
- No jumping from one loop of equipment to another. Follow the proper path of the course.
- No jewelry, hair clips, selfie sticks, or any sharp objects allowed on the equipment
- If you lose an item in the water, you CANNOT dive to retrieve your item. Please inform our staff and on our next scheduled diving day, we will attempt to recover the item at that time.
- The park is not responsible for any personal items that are lost, damaged, or stolen.
- No roughhousing or pushing
- Expectant mothers are not allowed to play on the Colossal Splash or Big Splash
- Lifejackets must stay buckled and worn properly at all times
- Aqua shoes are required while on the attractions and in our designated water area
- No profanity…We are a family attraction.
- No access to the water park while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Violators will be asked to leave the attractions.
- No food, drinks, gum, or candy are allowed on the attractions.
- Do not drink the lake water.
- More detailed rules will be provided during your Safety Briefing.
- HAVE FUN, MAKE MEMORIES, STAY HYDRATED AND BE SAFE!
No, you can purchase your tickets on-site at the park, but we are a first come, first serve attraction. We highly recommend booking your tickets and season passes online HERE.
Tickets and Season Passes are available online HERE, Group (10 or more) Tickets are available HERE, or upon arrival at the lake at the Reel Deal Market & Cafe and our beach entrance. Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Gift Cards are accepted. Tickets and Season Passes are non-refundable. Season Passes are non-transferable.
Yes, it is $10.00 per vehicle to enter Lake McSwain Recreation Area.
Tickets for the Big / Colossal Splash are the same price, regardless of age. For children who do not meet the age (7 years old) and/or height requirements (45″ tall) to play on the large course, there is a Lil Splash area available at a reduced rate. The Lil Splash is a parent-supervision area, and parents watching their kids in the Lil Splash are free. Friends and family can watch you play at the shore for no additional fee. Only guests going on the attractions need a ticket.
Before entering the water, all participants must be fitted for a life jacket by one of our certified staff members and take part in a 5-10 minute Safety Briefing and Rules of Conduct Review. Safety is our #1 priority! Any participants that do not follow the posted rules or verbal instructions from our staff will be excused from the park without exception and will not receive a refund.
Yes, every participant must sign a waiver and have a waiver on file to be able to play. To save time upon arrival, we recommend that your waivers are completed prior to. Click HERE to fill out the waiver. For guests visiting multiple times, waivers only need to be filled out once per season.
If you are under 18-years old, a parent or legal guardian will need to accompany you and sign the waiver.
Participants must be at least 7 years old, a minimum of 45″ and able to swim well to play.
Water depth under the Colossal Splash and Big Splash course ranges from 10-45 feet.
Yes, we require this for your safety.
Yes, sizes Youth XXS through Adult XXXXL are available and are required to enter the water.
Yes, you may bring and wear your own life jacket. It must be inspected and approved for use by one of our certified staff members.
Yes, all participants are required to wear aqua shoes at all times while in Splash-n-Dash Aqua Park’s designated areas. Guests are allowed to bring their own or purchase them at the park.
If bringing your own aqua shoes, they must have soft, rubber bottomed soles. (River shoes, Taves, Crocs, and Sneakers are NOT allowed on the attractions.)
No, we do not allow selfie sticks on the Splash-n-Dash inflatables because of the danger of injuring other people, as well as possibly causing damage to the equipment. You may bring your GO Pros on the Splash-n-Dash attractions, but if they fall into the water, no one is allowed to dive under and retrieve it. You will be bringing them on the equipment at your own risk.
Yes, we will have to close the park if there is inclement weather (thunderstorms, high winds, etc.).
Only certified and registered service animals are allowed within Splash-n-Dash Aqua Park’s designated area. However, leashed pets are welcome in the other parts of the Lake McSwain Recreation Area.
Yes, located just a short, walking distance from the park we have The Reel Deal Market & Cafe, with a fresh, exciting menu. You can get your favorite snacks and beverages, including beer and wine at reasonable prices as well.
Yes, however glass containers are prohibited within Splash-n-Dash Aqua Park’s designated area
In addition to the floating, inflatable attractions, Splash-n-Dash Aqua Park offers birthday party packages, cabanas, general and premium shade seating, on land beach games and paddle board, and kayak rentals. The Lake McSwain Recreation Area offers picnic tables, BBQs, a boat launch, showers, swimming beach, 100 campsites and 6 brand new cabins.
Yes. Click HERE to purchase gift cards online. You can also purchase gift cards at the park or inside the Reel Deal Market & Cafe. Gift cards are good anywhere within Splash-n-Dash Aqua Park and the Reel Deal Market & Cafe.
For information on camping, please contact Merced Irrigation District Department of Parks and Recreation at 855-800-CAMP (2267).
For camping reservations and information click HERE