Splash-n-Dash Aquapark is a physically strenuous attraction and your safety is our #1 priority! The following rules are in place to ensure the well-being of all of our guests.
BIG SPLASH PLAYLAND:
Must be at least 7 years old, 45″ tall, and a capable swimmer. These requirements are for your safety and are non-negotiable. Violators will be asked to leave the Big Splash area
LIL’ SPLASH PLAYLAND:
Must be under 7 years old. Parental supervision is required at all times. Violators will be asked to leave the Lil’ Splash area.
- Obey lifeguards’ directions at ALL times. Violators will be asked to exit the equipment.
- No swimming under the equipment for any reason
- No head first sliding or diving
- Flips and tricks ARE allowed and should be performed at your comfort and ability level
- No jumping from one loop of equipment to another. Follow the proper path of the course.
- No jewelry, hair clips, selfie sticks, or any sharp objects allowed on the equipment
- If you lose an item in the water, you CANNOT dive to retrieve your item. Please inform our staff and on our next scheduled diving day, we will attempt to recover the item at that time.
- The park is not responsible for any personal items that are lost, damaged, or stolen.
- No roughhousing or pushing
- Expectant mothers are not allowed to play on the Big Splash
- Lifejackets must stay buckled and worn properly at all times
- Aqua shoes are required while on the equipment and in our designated water area
- No profanity…We are a family attraction.
- No access to the aqua park while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Violators will be asked to leave the equipment.
- No food, drinks, gum, or candy are allowed on the equipment
- Do not drink the lake water
- More detailed rules will be provided during your Safety Briefing
- HAVE FUN, MAKE MEMORIES, STAY HYDRATED AND BE SAFE!
Covid-19 has completely reshaped the way parks and location-based entertainment operators do business. Splash-n-Dash will be on the forefront of Operational standards when it comes to creating a safe and sanitary experience for all of our guests.
Examples of our comprehensive, written procedures includes:
- Queuing families at least 6 feet apart when filling out the waiver or checking in.
- Sanitizing all life jackets, paddleboards, kayaks, and family land games.
- Hand sanitizer accessibility at all guest interaction areas, including the new Reel Deal Market & Cafe, and check in areas.
- Common work areas and high touch points, such as doorknobs and counters, are wiped down regularly.
- Operation of the water playground at a reduced capacity.
- Employees (not stationed in the water) will wear face masks as long as it is required and/or encouraged by local or state government.
For other specific questions, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to answer thoroughly.
Yes, there is an $8.00 per vehicle charge to enter the location.
Tickets or passes for the Big Splash are the same price, regardless of age. For children who do not meet the age and/or height requirements to play on the large course, there is a separate play area available at a reduced rate. Friends and family can watch you play at the shore for no additional fee.
Before entering the water, all participants must be fitted for a life jacket by one of our certified staff members and take part in a 5-10 minute Safety Briefing and Rules of Conduct Review. Safety is our #1 priority! Any participants that do not follow the posted rules or verbal instructions from our staff will be excused from the park without exception and will not receive a refund.
Yes, every participant must sign a waiver and have a waiver on file to be able to play.
If you are under 18-years old, a parent or legal guardian will need to accompany you and sign the waiver.
Participants must be at least 7 years old, a minimum of 45″ and able to swim well to play.
Water depth under the Big Splash course ranges from 10-25 feet.
Yes, we require this for your safety.
Yes, sizes Youth through Adult XXXL are available and are required to enter the water.
Yes, you may bring and wear your own life jacket. It must be inspected and approved for use by one of our certified staff members.
Yes, all participants are required to wear aqua shoes at all times while in Splash-n-Dash Aqua Park’s designated areas. Guests are allowed to bring their own or purchase them at the park.
If bringing your own aqua shoes, they must have soft, rubber bottomed soles. (River shoes, Taves, Crocs, and Sneakers are NOT allowed on the equipment.)
No, we do not allow selfie sticks on the Splash-n-Dash inflatables because of the danger of injuring other people, as well as possibly causing damage to the equipment. You may bring your GO Pros on the Splash-n-Dash course, but if they fall into the water, no one is allowed to dive under and retrieve it. You will be bringing them on the equipment at your own risk.
Yes, we will have to close the park if there is inclement weather (thunderstorms, high winds, etc.).
Only certified and registered service animals are allowed within Splash-n-Dash Aqua Park’s designated area, however, leashed pets are welcome in the other parts of the Lake McSwain Recreation Area.
Yes, located just a short, walking distance from the park we have a brand new Cafe Store with a fresh, exciting menu where you can get your favorite snacks and beverages, including beer and wine at reasonable prices.
Yes, however alcoholic beverages and glass containers are prohibited within Splash-n-Dash Aqua Park’s designated are
In addition to the floating, inflatable playlands, Splash-n-Dash offers birthday party packages, general and premium shade seating, on land beach games and paddle board, pedal boat and kayak rentals. The Lake McSwain Recreation Area offers picnic tables, BBQs, a boat launch, showers, swimming beach, 2 playground areas, 100 campsites and 6 brand new cabins.
Yes. Click HERE to purchase gift cards online. You can also purchase gift cards at the park or inside the Reel Deal Market & Cafe. Gift cards are good anywhere within Splash-n-Dash Aqua Park and the Reel Deal Market & Cafe.